Malaysian Wedding is commonly performed in accordance to the Chinese principles blended with local Malay customs. This type of wedding is a very grandiose event which used to last several days or months that comes in many stages prior to the actual wedding ceremony. Every stages of the wedding process are celebrated in fully traditional and joyful events and wedding planner can be of help to design your wedding.
The Actual Wedding
With this many events, it is quite a stress to do this without a help of a wedding planner. Wedding planners are available in Malaysia that specializes on creating a beautiful wedding that will stay in your memory for years. They strictly follow traditions and customs. They also help the couples or the family of the brides and grooms to customize the wedding according to their ideas and will.
The cost for having a wedding planner including wedding packages will range from RM3000 to RM15000.
The wedding package details include:
A. Full Planning Wedding Package that includes:
- Preparing for the wedding checklist
- Selection of ceremonies reception and venues
- Assistance in choosing wedding motif and attire
- Production of wedding guest invitations
- Preparing for wedding itineraries
- Ceremony set-ups and coordinate with all the events
B. Pre-Wedding planning and Event Supervision
- Recommendation and contracting of vendors
- Overseeing the ceremony and the proposed reception
- Organizing visitors and seat plan
- Finalize and meet-up with appointments with the vendors
- Organizing dinner rehearsals, bachelor’s party and bridal shower
C. Actual Day Planning and Supervision
- Manage and coordinate the flow of the wedding ceremony
- Directing the photography, videography, emcees, wedding decor, caterer, florist, transportation and the arrival of the wedding attires.
D. Personalized Wedding Services
- Honeymoon planning
- Hotel accommodation and booking
- Stages of the wedding planning
- Set-up of a theme wedding
It is important to plan a wedding ahead of time to be able to come up with more organized, well-planned and making it a stress free wedding but it is also important that you pick the right wedding planner.
These are some of the suggested things to do before getting the right planner:
- Determine if they offer a free consultation – this free consultation session will make you see the wedding planner personally and you will know exactly the services they are offering.
- Ask your friends for recommendations – your friends may know best this time especially those who knows some wedding planners as they can be able to testify how good the planner is.
- Do background check – background checks are essential to determine or prove the testimonies given by your friends. Of course sometimes referral from your friends can be good but it is also best if you can see what other people say with the wedding planner you want to pick. Do research and read feedbacks of the other customers and see if they were given the satisfaction of a wedding.
By doing so, it will really help you pick the right partner in planning your wedding. Success depends on you and your partner and as well as the wedding planner. Ensure that you collaborate in every step of the way.